We launched The Canadian Math Summer Contest (CMSC) training course roughly 3 weeks ago. Students have attempted drills and assignment over 4000 times. Roughly 50% students have logged in to the learning portal so far. We are hoping to see lot more participating in coming days.
Here are some of the most popular drills and assignments along with the top scorer on July 2nd. Many new assignments are recently added for students to try.
Adventure Math Video Games:
- Remainder Adventure (Leader: Adhitya Pazhassi Rajesh - Score: 102200)
- Integers Addition Drill (Leaders: Krishang Motwani, Vedant Nehete - Score: 80,000+)
- Integer Exponent Adventure (Leader: Adhitya Pazhassi Rajesh - Score: 113600)
- Integers Subtraction Drill (Leader: Sehajvir Chawla - Score: 78800)
- Solve The Equations (Leader: Sehajvir Chawla - Score: 68300)
- Absolute Value (Leader: Ansh Agarwal, Score: 77400)
- Remainder Speed Drill (Perfect score by Anish Nagariya, Sehajvir Chawla, Rithvik Pazhassi Rajesh, Arushi Nath, Vedant Nehete, Biswarup Ghose Bishal, and Niyati Sharma)
- Exponent Speed Drill (Perfect score by Sehajvir Chawla, Anjali Negandhi, Neil Ramsay, Vedant Nehete, and Arushi Nath)
- BODMAS Expression Drill (Perfect score by Neil Ramsay)
- Number Theory Practice Assignment (Arnav Goyal - Score 95%)
- Counting & Probability Assignment (Sanjana Allanki - Score 82%)
- Exponent Puzzles (Perfect Score by Jaden Felix Duppati, Krishang Motwani, and Sehajvir Chawla)
- Order of Operations (Perfect Score by Mrida Chegondi - Grade 4)
If you are not able to log in even after you watch the video, please email us at email@example.com. As you can understand, this is an online contest and you can't be part of it without accessing our online portal. Please make it a priority to log in ASAP so that we can get started.
Have fun and enjoy the training.