Congratulations CKSTEM STUDENTS For Amazing Results
Most of the CKSTEM students are middle school students and they continue to get exceptional results along with their high school counterparts. CEMC Pascal is a grade 9 contest conducted by University of Waterloo. CKSTEM team score of 418 in this contest is at par with #2 high school in Central Ontario. Turner Fenton S.S. got 2 more points than CKSTEM team but rest of the high schools got lower score than our amazing team of students.
CKSTEM's focus is to train younger talent to deliver exceptional results. This young talent pool loves to go above and beyond their school grades. These students don't hesitate in taking big challenges.
TOP 5 STUDENTS
- Ansh Agarwal - Grade 7 (Rank #1 Central Ontario, Medal Winner)
- Kavangun Kalra - Grade 7 (Rank #5 Central Ontario)
- Aryan Athavale - Grade 9 (Rank #12 Central Ontario)
- Anish Nagariya - Grade 8 (Rank #31 Central Ontario)
- Daksh Singh - Grade 7 (Rank #58 Central Ontario)
All other students did very well as well. Thanks for being fearless. Let's continue to set higher goals and produce exceptional results. Please refer to our winners page for the details of other competitions.